due to the regulations of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate
and the current situation we would like to draw your attention to the following:
- Attention: From December 4th, the "2G plus rule" will apply, which means that all vaccinated persons must show a negative test result. Only guests with a 3rd vaccination are exempt from this. We can offer quic tests for € 5,- at the hotel.
- The "2G Plus" rule applies for our hotel and restaurant and castle bistro. Only for our museum - open on Saturday and Sunday - the "2G" rule applies.
- Arrival at the hotel only with proof of vaccination or recovery. Children from kindergarden age up to 17 years can check in with a negative test, which must not be older than 24 hours by check in.
- Guests from virus variant areas must be in quarantine for 14 days. There are no exceptions.
- Mouth and nose protection is mandatory in the entire interior of the hotel, restaurant and castle bistro (FFP2 or surgical mask).
- There is no free choice of table in the restaurant or castle bistro (our guests are seated!) After you have been seated by our staff, the mouth and nose protection can be removed at the table.
- We need the addresses and telephone numbers of all "outside guests"
- Please bring your identification card.
We ask for your understanding.
Your Hüttl family