due to the regulations of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate
and the current situation we would like to draw your attention to the following:
- Arrival at the hotel - for all guests incl. children - only with proof of vaccination or recovery - alternatively a negative test, which must not be older than 24 hours by check in. We would be happy to have quick tests ready for you. Please note that there is a waiting time of 25 minutes for the test result outdoors. For a charge of € 2.50 per person.
- Guests arriving from a country that is classified as a risk area must quarantine themselves for 5 days with a negative test result. Quarantine is not possible in the hotel. Guests who have already been vaccinated are excluded from this.
- Guests from virus variant areas must be in quarantine for 14 days. There are no exceptions.
- Mouth and nose protection is mandatory in the entire interior of the hotel, restaurant and bistro (FFP2 or surgical mask)
- We currently offer a small menu and a daily changing 4-course menu every evening.
- There is no free choice of table in the restaurant or on the terraces (our guests are seated!) We need a negativ test result for the restaurant. Guests who have already been vaccinated are excluded from this.
- After you have been seated by our staff, the mouth and nose protection can be removed at the table.
- According to the regulation, a maximum of 25 people from 25 households are accepted at one table.
- We need the addresses and telephone numbers of all "outside guests"
We ask for your understanding.
Your Hüttl family